We all believe in something. We want to help students see that beliefs matter and that character and purpose flow out of a relationship with Jesus and understanding of God’s Word. We’re here to walk with you through this stage of life and prepare you for the next so that together we engage our community through mercy and faith.
Sunday Night Youth Group
Every Sunday evening from 6-8:15pm. Each week we have a time of fellowship and fun, including snacks, before teaching and small groups. Twice a semester we enjoy a meal together.
Bible & Life - Middle & High School Sunday School
For 6 th -12 th grades, every Sunday morning from 9:15-10:15am.
- For ministry/evangelism
- Previous trips have gone to West Virgina, Guadalajara, Mexico, and Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Periodic fellowship events (movie nights, bowling, SkyZone, etc.)
- Fall- Fall Kick-Off
- Winter- Christmas Festivities and Ski Trip to Sugar Mountain, NC
- Spring- Girls Night, Guys Night and Lake Retreat
- Summer - Bi-monthly Bible studies, day trips, Youth lunch after church, and other fun fellowship activities.
For more information regarding event dates and times contact
Lauren Sral, Director of Youth Ministries