The ChristChurch Women's Ministry seeks to help women be grounded in God's Word in order to:
- Grow in our understanding of the God-given design and purpose of women
- Integrate our faith into all areas of life through a Biblical worldview
- Foster authentic relationships between women of all ages
- Encourage and Equip women to serve alongside the church in its vision
- Share the gospel with our city, serving its people with compassion
Women's Bible Studies: (Meet during the school year)
- There are two Wednesday morning studies which meet at the church from 9:30-11:30am. Childcare is provided for children ages 0-4 years old.
- The Wednesday evening study meets at the church from 7-8:15pm on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Wednesdays of the month (on the nights when there is no church wide prayer). Small groups from this study meet either at 6-7pm or 8:15-9:15pm.
Watch the church calendar for upcoming activities for women.