The ChristChurch Women's Ministry seeks to help women be grounded in God's Word in order to:
- Grow in our understanding of the God-given design and purpose of women
- Integrate our faith into all areas of life through a Biblical worldview
- Foster authentic relationships between women of all ages
- Encourage and Equip women to serve alongside the church in its vision
- Share the gospel with our city, serving its people with compassion
2018-2019 Wednesday Bible Studies: Begin August 22
There are two Wednesday morning studies which meet at the church from 9:30-11:30am. Childcare is provided for children ages 0-4 years old.
- Philippians - In All Things by Melissa Kruger - led by Marcie Tuten, Kathy Stair, and Ann Robertson. Interested in joining this study? Contact Marcie - email@example.com
- 2 Timothy, Titus, and Proverbs - led by Shawn Gutteridge and Carol Culp. Interested in joining this study? Contact Carol - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wednesday evening study meets at the church from 7-8:15pm on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Wednesdays of the month (on the nights when there is no church wide prayer). Small groups from this study meet either at 6-7pm or 8:15-9:15pm.
- The Gospel of Mark - led by Christy Cannon. Interested in joining this study? Contact Christy - email@example.com
Sign up to prepeare and deliver a meal for moms with new babies, those recovering from illness, or those mourning the loss of a loved one. Meal Calendars are sent out to the group through CCB and in a private Facebook group. For more info, contact Kay Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.