The ChristChurch Women's Ministry seeks to help women be grounded in God's Word in order to:
- Grow in our understanding of the God-given design and purpose of women
- Integrate our faith into all areas of life through a Biblical worldview
- Foster authentic relationships between women of all ages
- Encourage and Equip women to serve alongside the church in its vision
- Share the gospel with our city, serving its people with compassion
Summer Bible Study : Meeting June-JulyWe will be going through Transformed: Life-Taker to Life-Giver by Karen Hodge and Susan Hunt.
- Meeting at church the evenings of June 13, June 27, July 11, and July 25
- Book cost is $10
If you have questions or would like to sign up, please contact Marcie Tuten (email@example.com) or Kathryn Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SUMMER BOOK CLUB
Our summer book club pick is The Covenantal Life: Appreciating the Beauty of Theology and Community by Sarah Ivill.
Meeting once per month in June, July, and August in homes around the city
Book cost is $10
If you have questions or would like to participate, please contact Sermerlyn Wallace (email@example.com) or Kathryn Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sign up to help with a meal for moms with new babies, those recovering from illness, or those mourning the loss of a loved one. Meal Calendars are available on The City or in a private Facebook group. For more info, contact Andria Lopez at email@example.com.