The ChristChurch Women's Ministry seeks to help women be grounded in God's Word in order to:
- Grow in our understanding of the God-given design and purpose of women
- Integrate our faith into all areas of life through a Biblical worldview
- Foster authentic relationships between women of all ages
- Encourage and Equip women to serve alongside the church in its vision
- Share the gospel with our city, serving its people with compassion
Weekly Bible Studies : RESUME January 10, 2018
We offer Wednesday morning and evening Bible study options for women in all stages of life.
Morning Studies: Meet Wednesday mornings from 9:30 – 11:30 am in the adult education rooms on the second floor. Free childcare is provided for birth - 4 years old.
1. Women's Interactive Discipleship Group led by Marcie Tuten and Kathy Stair
We’re a group for learning, living, loving, and laughing (as well as leaning on one another when times get tough). We learn God’s Word, through study and memorization. Each of our “discipleship in action” days—when women share a special interest, gift, or skill—brings us a fresh lens through which to discover a little more of God’s wonderful character. This year, we will be going through the book, From Garden to Glory, by Courtney Doctor. If you have questions, please contact Marcie Tuten - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Women's Inductive Bible Study led by Shawn Gutteridge and Carol Culp
Our large group meets for an in depth study and discussion each week, followed by small group prayer time. This semester, we will be studying 1 Timothy. If you have questions, please contact Carol Culp - email@example.com.
Women's Evening Study: Meets Wednesday evenings from 7-9:15pm in the adult education room on the second floor.
A Study of the Psalms led by Christy Cannon: We study the Word together in a large group setting with discussion and questions encouraged! Afterward, we will break up into small groups. Our goal is to grow in intimacy with God and with other women in our church body through time in the Word and by encouraging one another and praying with and for each other in small groups. If you have questions, please contact Christy Cannon - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The large group study meets every 2nd, 4th & 5th Wednesday (Churchwide prayer meetings are the 1st and 3rd Wednesday).
- Small groups meet every Wednesday from 8:15-9:15pm (following either the large group or the prayer meeting).
Sign up to help with a meal for moms with new babies, those recovering from illness, or those mourning the loss of a loved one. Meal Calendars are available on The City or in a private Facebook group. For more info, contact Andria Lopez at email@example.com.