We want to help men find their place in the ChristChurch community so they can live out and express their faith both actively and authentically. Many men in today’s culture are just soldiering through life alone. Our hope is that every man who chooses to worship at ChristChurch will be able to get connected in a way that both refreshes and challenges their spirit. We believe that the world is hungry for men of character who live lives modeled after Jesus Christ. We are working to provide regular opportunities for men to develop and maintain a biblical worldview through fellowship, study, outreach and service.
FELLOWSHIP, OUTREACH & SERVICE
- Weekly Small Group Studies at various locations throughout the city
- Quarterly Breakfast Events on a Saturday morning (four times a year)
- Monthly Evening Fellowship (once a month on the third Tuesday)
- Community service opportunities
- Other gatherings as the opportunities arise
MEN’S BIBLE STUDIES
Men’s Bible studies meet in various informal settings around the city on a regular basis. Studies cover a range of topics such as books of the Bible, biblically-based books, and the ChristChurch sermon series. Men are welcome to attend whenever and wherever they can – there is no attendance commitment here.
- Mondays - 11:30am to 1:00pm
Meets at either Slopes BBQ on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs or Moxie Burger off Johnson Ferry Rd in East Cobb
Contact: Walt Underwood at email@example.com
- Tuesdays (every other one) - 7:45am
Meets at Goldberg's at the Battery by SunTrust Park
Contact: Stephen Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fridays - 7:00am
Meets at La Madeleine on Abernathy road.
Contact: Ricardo Lopez at email@example.com