The ChristChurch Women’s Ministry seeks to help women be biblically grounded in order to:
- Grow in understanding of our unique God-given calling and value as women
- Learn to integrate our faith into all areas of life
- Foster authentic relationships between women of all ages
- Encourage and equip women to serve alongside the church in its vision
- Share the gospel with our city by serving its people with compassion
Women’s Bible Studies
the primary way to plug in and get connected to other women in our church. Each study group offers a unique blend of women from all ages and stages creating opportunities for cross-generational mentorship. All bible studies meet at ChristChurch. Childcare is provided during the morning studies for children ages birth to four years.
Follow our church calendar for the additional special events (some of which are on hold due to COVID), such as fellowship lunches, retreats, worship nights, summer book clubs, etc.
Sign up to prepare and deliver meals for moms with new babies, those recovering from illness, or those mourning the loss of a loved one.
For more information about women’s ministry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.