We will not hide them from their children,Psalm 78:4
but tell to the coming generation
the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might,
and the wonders that he has done.
ChristChurch values both the children within and without the church as fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. It is our prayer that children at ChristChurch would:
- know the love that God has for them through the love they receive from our church family
- be taught the whole of the Bible, with all stories pointing to the redemptive work of Jesus
- develop the skill and habit of scripture memorization
- learn to confidently study and talk about the Bible with others
- come to saving faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
While we are not currently meeting for Sunday School in person, we remain committed to teaching ChristChurch’s children about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Childcare is provided for children ages 4 and younger during corporate worship. Remote Sunday School is being offered for children ages 3 through 5th grade with Bible teaching from Great Commission Publications’ “Show Me Jesus” curriculum.
Annual & Ongoing Events
When there is no global pandemic, we celebrate the seasons with the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Vacation Bible School, Promotion Sunday, and our Christmas Concert in which the children sing.
There are also many opportunities throughout the year to serve and build relationships at family picnics, game nights, Woodland Art Gallery exhibits, parent breakfasts, and service days. To aid parents in raising their children to know and love Jesus, we also offer monthly resource letters and parent breakfasts.
For more information, please contact:
Kutania Ingram, Director of Children’s Ministry
Katy Cahill, Preschool Coordinator