Last Updated: June 13, 2020
Returning to Worship
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are returning to worship in limited fashion. We would love to have you join us, either on our livestream page or YouTube channel or, if you wish to join us in person, we are currently limiting attendance via RSVP.
You can register for the upcoming service:
From the Pastor
- March 18th – Letter to the congregation
- March 19th – Letter to the congregation
- March 24th – Letter to the congregation (unavailable)
- March 26th – Letter to the congregation
- March 27th – Letter to the congregation
- April 24th – Letter to the congregation – Resuming Public Worship
Prayer and Support
Please let us know if you choose to stay home due to illness, an ill family member, older age/medical conditions, or to practice social distancing. We want to make sure you are safe and are being taken care of during this time, whether through meals, medicine, prayer, or other necessities. Call the church at 404-605-0505, email Lisa, or fill out this form if you are at home or willing to help those that are staying home.
Schedule Changes at Our Church
- For all groups (homegroups, men’s, women’s, etc.): get in touch with your ministry leader for information about how to engage, video calls, etc.
- Wednesday Night Prayer: the time of corporate prayer is now a video chat. The connection information is provided via e-mail to those registered on the CCB platform.
- Virtual Yellow Sheet: We have a virtual yellow sheet you can fill out to remain a part of the community. This way you can still put in your prayer requests, sign up for serving or other opportunities, etc. Please find it here.
Keeping Our Church Healthy (COVID-19, novel coronavirus): It is our desire that everyone stays healthy and that we do our best to protect our CCP community as well as the communities we live in. Please follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you or a family member is sick. Do NOT come to church activities (service, HFG, Bible study, prayer etc). Call your medical provider and ask for instructions if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If you are older or have serious chronic medical conditions: Per CDC guidance, you are more likely to get very sick from the COVID-19 coronavirus and are therefore advised to avoid crowds and take extra measures to put distance between yourself and other people. Therefore, CCP advises you consider not attending services in person for the next several weeks. We want you to stay safe and not get sick.